1. Tell us a little about yourself, what you do and like doing?
Well, I illustrate and sometimes read and game on the side. Manga, Light novels, and others are what I tend to read and use as a source of inspiration. Games I’d prefer are usually the ones with pretty styles like Hades and FFXIV.
2. What makes you want to draw and submit your comics for the anthology?
I saw it somewhere and decided to submit it cos why not. There wasn’t anything stopping me and hey, it seemed like a fun idea so why not.
3. Share with us your art style, what has influenced you that makes you want to draw in the style you are advocating?
I tend to draw in a more game concept style than anime since I source my inspiration from there and light novel covers. Although to be fair, I do tend to just do what I can and see what happens with my style
4. What do you think about when it comes to comics-making or publishing in Singapore?
I feel that there should be more ways to introduce Singaporean artists to publishers since many are remote due to convenience and comfort. The lack of easily accessible social media for Singapore publishers tends to make it hard for an artist to even realize that they exist.
5. If money is not an issue, what would you like to pursue in comics?
Webtoons, since it’s one of the easiest ways to get into the comic scene nowadays. Furthermore, the long scrolling of webtoons tends to allow more creative freedom for the artist rather than the traditional comics.